Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer in Snapshots-Week 3

HA! HA!  Bet you thought I already failed my "Summer in Snapshots"!!  I am the ultimate procrastinator so I still have 8 minutes to get it posted by the end of the day.  Here we go!

Oops...I almost forgot 7.5...

6.29
Micah is growing so stinkin' fast and he is really liking the exersaucer this week.  He has figured out how to move around in it and he is so cute to watch while he is in it.
During church tonight, I took Sydney and her best friend (according to her...I am not sure how Sophie feels about this:) to get snow cones.  They were so cute...and yes, I should probably buy Sophie a new shirt since I let them pick whatever color they wanted...oops.
6.30
Swim Day at the swim club.  The Brice fam got to go with us today. Fun!
7.1
Transformers 3!!!
7.2
We had Brooke's birthday party with the family at Nana's house.  Lots of fun...you can see more here: Brooke's 5th Bday
7.3
It was just Sydney, Micah, and me so I thought I would attempt a little project.  Good news: I actually finished it.  Bad news:  I don't like it.  Ugh.
7.4
4th of July!!  Tim played in a golf scramble tournament thingy (I can't remember exactly what he called it) with the fam in Mineral Wells.  Kaylee and Brooke got to swim at Nana's.  Sydney, Micah, and me got to swim and ski with the fam at PopPop and Mammy's.  Fun day and yes, I am sore. (More here: 4th)
7.5
We just chilled at the house after the crazy weekend.  The girls played with all the new toys Brooke got for her birthday.


Fun Week!!!  I love summer and I am not ready for it to end...I just saw school supplies at Target...YUCK!!!!!!

I joined the linky party at Starfish Blog 

2 comments:

Krich said...

Dang it! 34 minutes late!

Amber said...

Love the collage!! It looks like you guys are having a blast!! Ignore the school supplies - I will ignore them too!! LOL!! Thanks so much for linking up! xoxo Amber

Map My Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors

SwagBucks!!!!

Blog Archive

Site Meter